Tuesday evenings 6pm-8pm, September 14th to November 30th 2021 at Family Matters, 10 Middle Road, Lawrencetown.
There is NO FEE to participate, for more information or sign up for the course contact Lindsey at 902-599-1831 or email firstname.lastname@example.org
Promoting positive behaviours is an 8 week course for parents/caregivers of children between 3 and 12 years.
- Why children misbehave
- Positive attention
- Increasing cooperation and independence
- Reward and incentive programs
- Effective discipline strategies
- Improving school behavior’s
- Managing behaviors in public
- Any parent / guardian / caregiver , but especially those managing non-compliant, oppositional or stubborn children (children do not participate in group sessions)
- Parents of children diagnosed with ADHD, ADD and ODD
- Parents looking for education, support and assistance