Sign up for the next Promoting Positive Behaviours in Children course :- January 25, 2022 – March 22, 2022, Tuesday mornings 9:30-11:30am Via Telehealth Zoom
To Register please contact: Frankie.firstname.lastname@example.org
Promoting positive behaviours in Children is a free 8 week course for parents/caregivers of children between 3 and 12 years.
- Why children misbehave
- Positive attention
- Increasing cooperation and independence
- Reward and incentive programs
- Effective discipline strategies
- Improving school behaviours
- Managing behaviours in public
- Any parent / guardian / caregiver, but especially those managing non-compliant, oppositional, or stubborn children (children do not participate in group sessions)
- Parents of children diagnosed with ADHD, ADD and ODD
- Parents looking for education, support and assistance
There is no fee to participate.
For more information, call 1-855-273-7110