Currently, these groups are being offered through Telehealth ZOOM. Please contact one of the facilitators below to register and a ZOOM link will be sent to your email address the day before it starts.
Wednesday evenings 6pm-8pm January 13- March 3, 2021 via Telehealth Zoom. Contact firstname.lastname@example.org
Tuesday mornings 9.30am – 11.30am March 23 – May 11, 2021 via Telehealth Zoom. Contact email@example.com
Promoting positive behaviours is an 8 week course for parents/caregivers of children between 3 and 12 years.
- Why children misbehave
- Positive attention
- Increasing cooperation and independence
- Reward and incentive programs
- Effective discipline strategies
- Improving school behavior’s
- Managing behaviors in public
- Any parent / guardian / caregiver , but especially those managing non-compliant, oppositional or stubborn children (children do not participate in group sessions)
- Parents of children diagnosed with ADHD, ADD and ODD
- Parents looking for education, support and assistance